Paul defended his PhD thesis successfully on the 4th of November. Congratulations!
We are conducting research in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology. Specifically, we investigate quantum transport in van der Waals materials, nanomaterial growth, and application of nanostructured materials in photonics, electronics, mechanics, bio-circuits.
The CHyN is registered as a ‘Gerätezentrum’ of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) under code RI_00477.
- Stem cell-derived neurons on nanowire array
- Opening: Master and Bachelor
- Our research in the Universität Hamburg magazine „19NEUNZEHN“
- Press Release by Nanoscribe – Cell-culture microarchitectures for 3D neuronal networks
- Tech Note – Together with Zeiss – Fabrication and Characterization of Nanofluidic Devices for DNA Optical Mapping