We are conducting research in the fields of nanoscience and nanotechnology. Specifically, we investigate quantum transport in van der Waals materials, nanomaterial growth, and application of nanostructured materials in photonics, electronics, mechanics, bio-circuits.
The CHyN is registered as a ‘Gerätezentrum’ of the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (DFG) under code RI_00477.
- Epitaxial growth of lead-free ferroelectric (K,Na)NbO3 thin films and the impact of strain
- Stem cell-derived neurons on nanowire array
- Opening: Master and Bachelor
- Our research in the Universität Hamburg magazine „19NEUNZEHN“
- Press Release by Nanoscribe – Cell-culture microarchitectures for 3D neuronal networks